560 Randolph St. Paul
Commercial Property for Sale
Commercial Office Space, Light Industrial Manufacturing, and Storage.
- Year Built: 1967 & 1976
- Price: $2,600,000
- Building SF: 21,911 (Total)
- Loading: 3 Dock Doors; 2- Drive-In – Doors
- Land Area: 4.71 total Acres; Approx. 205,168 sq. ft
- Electrical: 240/480 3 Phase
- Clear Ceiling: 21.3’ – 24’
- Roof: 2018 – New 2nd floor roof; Asphalt Built-up, 1998 – New 1st floor; Hot Asphalt modified (Great Slope),2005 – Approx. date; Asphalt modified
Arnold J. Seltzer has been engaged in the Commercial Real Estate Business since 1984. During this time he has specialized in tenant representation/commercial leasing of office properties in downtown Minneapolis and surrounding suburbs. Mr. Seltzer is the founder and CEO of Results Real Estate Incorporated.He has negotiated over 750 transactions for local and regional companies including Dayton Hudson, Peter’s Grill, NCR, US West Vector, Olde Discount Brokerage.
- (763) 478-6400
Anna Murray is a 30-year veteran of the commercial real estate business whose commitment to serving the needs of her clients has earned her high praise from both clients and industry peers. She plays an important role on the Results team as Vice President and partner. Having worked previously for Welsh Companies and Dayton Hudson Properties, Anna has negotiated over 350 lease transactions for such companies as Tektronics, Phoenix Home Life, Provident Co., IBM and Advertising Unlimited.
- (612) 436-3277